Friday, January 10, 2014

Sweet Little Lies





Sweet Little Lies

By: Lauren Conrad
Synopsis
How Sweet Is Sweet?
Jane Roberts was the average girl next door until she and her best friend, Scarlett Harp, landed their own reality show, L.A. Candy. Now the girls have an all-access pass to Hollywood’s hottest everything. But there is more to life on camera than just parties and shopping…
When racy photos of Jane are leaked to the press, she finds herself at the center of a tabloid scandal. She turns to her co-star Madison Parker for help, unaware that Madison is scheming behind the scenes. She might be Jane’s shoulder to cry on, but does Madison really have Jane’s back?
Scarlett’s working on a scandal of her own. She’s fallen for someone who’s strictly off limits---which means Scarlett has a big secret to keep…from the L.A. Candy cameras, the paparazzi staking out her apartment, even from her best friend.
Of course, nothing stays secret for long for the stars of the newest hit TV series, and all this drama couldn’t be better for ratings. But can Jane survive another season in the spotlight?


 My Thoughts

                This is the second book to L.A. Candy. I was pretty nervous to start reading it because I figured that it would pick up way after the first book. However, it actually picked up right where the first on left off! Out of all three in the series, this book deals more with the aspect of relationship problems and finding out who your real friends are. I feel that these books have life lessons within them. I found myself putting myself and my friends into the rolls of the four main characters. Overall, this book was my favorite out of the series and I would recommend it to all women who think that they are alone in some aspects of life!

 
Book Details

Publisher: HarperCollins Publisher

Date of Publication: February 08, 2010

ISBN: 977-0061767609

# of Pages: 309

Source: Library Checkout





No comments:

Post a Comment