Friday, April 18, 2014

*To Be PERFECTLY Honest*


To Be Perfectly Honest
By: Sonya Sones


Synopsis

My name is Colette. This book is about me. Who am I? To be perfectly honest, I'm not exactly sure who I am. I guess you could say I'm the fifteen-year-old daughter of an annoyingly famous movie star. Or maybe I'm the eighteen-year-old daughter of a famous movie star's stand-in. Or maybe I'm the thousand-year-old daughter of a vampire.... Having trouble guessing which one of these stories is true? Join the club. My friends have a joke about me: How can you tell if Colette is lying? Her mouth is open.


My Thoughts
I absolutely enjoyed this book! This is one that is written in the forms of poems, which I love! It's easy to follow and quick to read! This book is full of romance, disappointment, sibling bonding, lies, and figuring out who you are! I love the fact that the main character has an imagination big enough to fill her life with lies, which you shouldn't do, but in this case they are pretty harmless! Although the main character, Colette, is "writing" the book, I think my favorite character is her little brother! He's so funny and speaks with a lisp which just brings light to everyone in the book! Overall, this is a great read!


Book Details
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Date of Publication: August 27, 2013
ISBN: 978-0689876042
# of pages: 480
Source: Library Checkout





No comments:

Post a Comment